Top Social

What a Random Night!

September 17, 2011
So we heard about this great glow dance goin on and we had to be there! In our great 80's outfits of course! We got ready and looked absolutely fabulous :)
Only to find out that the party was super lame. Now what to do?? Pick up random guy on the corner of Heritage and go roller skating! What was bound to be a fun night turned out to be a disaster. Turns out I'm not that great with four wheels...
Basically we were in the middle of a train when we turned a corner. I fell, landed on my leg backwards, and pretty much went into shock. NOT fun at all! I've never felt that much pain in my entire life. Although I couldn't really walk for the next couple of days, I'm doing fine now. But it's still not better. Uh-oh! Guess we won't be trying that again anytime soon :/
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment